Welcome to VIK hotel Arena Blanca
VIK hotel Arena Blanca - All-Inclusive Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
The VIK hotel Arena Blanca is placed overlooking the incomparable beach of Bávaro, just 30 minutes away from the International Airport of Punta Cana. This hotel in Punta Cana was renovated in 2006 to be able to offer a wide variety of environments: cared for, therapeutic and beautiful settings in the modern spa, full entertainment programmes and romantic dinners under the stars, right on the warm Caribbean beach. Switch off as you arrive at VIK hotel Arena Blanca and enjoy your stay to the limit.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily
- A La Carte in specialty restaurants from special menu (reservations required)
- Unlimited domestic Drinks plus Snacks 24- hours a day
- House Wine Served with lunch and dinner
- Non-Motorized Water-sports Including: Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kayaking, daytime Tennis, Catamaran (1/2 hour with captain per stay) Boogie Boards and pedal boats
- Introductory On-Site Scuba demonstration in pool (Reservations Required)
- Daily Activities and nightly entertainment
- Land-sports include table tennis, volleyball and aerobics
- All Current Hotel Taxes and Gratuities
Leisure & Entertainment
A 1,900 square metre swimming pool, in addition to the children's one, completes the variety of swimming options on offer in the Caribbean. Both during the day and at night there is a lively entertainment programme that guarantees fun for both young and old alike.
The VIK Hotel Arena Blanca offers honeymoon, wedding and golf packages.
The international dive base "Pelicano Water sports" connected with the hotel is available for all diving lovers. It is one of the market's leaders in Punta Cana and Bavaro and one out of the unique two in the whole Dominican Republic.
Outdoor Swimmingpool (depth: 1,20 m, 1,900 m2 and 2,280 m3):
- Fresh water
- For adults
- For children
- Sun loungers
- Max. depth: 120cm
- Parasols and sun loungers on the beach
Spa, Wellness & Fitness Center by Etra
Boasting a floor area of over 1,225 square metres, the Etra Spa Punta Cana was first unveiled to the public in February 2006. This new property operates under the Etra Spas chain's Premium Spa trade name, which includes only the most exclusive services within its ranks. Opening hours from 08.00 until 20.00 hours (subject to change).
Among the many facilities on offer at the Etra Spa, we would highlight:
- Male and female sauna rooms, with multi-temperature steam baths.
- Vichy shower, Jacuzzi bar
- 3 double massage parlours, 3 Suite Spa parlours and 4 single parlours.
- Hairdressers, Beauty Centre, waiting room
- Spa Gym, Relax Area, Spa-Shop
All the services are offered by a team of national and international technicians, all of whom have received specific training at the Etra Spas training centre.
With the collaboration of The Babor Cosmetic Institute, "BABOR", a beauty products company that operates in many of the world's most modern hotels.
Sports and sports facilities:
- 2 tennis courts (free of charge) (Floodlighting: 10USD/hour)
- Ping Pong
- Putting green
- Children's Park
- Water polo
- Table football
- Horse riding (nearby)
- AI kayaking
- AI snorkeling
- AI boogie boarding
- Catamaran: ½ hour per stay (incl. captain)
- Newspaper stand
- Gymnastics, dancing, etc.
- For adults
- For children
- Babysitter: 15 USD/hour
*Subject to change
"Smiley Club" MiniClub
(ages 4 – 12; 10:00 – 12:00 noon / 15:00 – 17:00)